I was born on 26.12.1969 in Bruchsal. My medical career began at the age of 18 with training as a masseur & medical bath attendant with Dr. Muschinsky in Bad Lauterberg.
After completing this training, I was introduced to Structural Osteopathy as the son of the alternative practitioner & osteopathy teacher Wolfgang Schallmey.
Holistic Medicine & Approach
In 1990 I attended the first course of podoorthesiology in Germany; from there on my path was clear: interdisciplinary holistic medicine.
I continued my education as a physiotherapist and podiatrist. I completed my training in podoorthesiology with one of the founding fathers of this therapy: Dr. Prof. Carl Breukhofen in Rotterdam.
Many further encounters with exceptional doctors and therapists led me in my knowledge and understanding, e.g. in the area of jaw and eye dysfunction, to a holistic understanding.
- 1989 Recognition of the occupational designation Masseur & medical bath attendant
- 1989 medically certified Lymphatic drainage therapist
- 1990-1992 Participation in the first course held in Germany of podo-orthesiology
- 1992-1994 Training in the Chiropractic
- 2005 Training in the myofascial technique
- 2005 Recognition of the professional title Physiotherapist
- 2006 Recognition of the professional designation Physiotherapist in Spain
- since 2005 Member of theIntern. Federation of Proprioceptive & Biomechanical Therapies
- 2007 Recognition of the professional title Podiatrist
- 2006-2009 Lecturer for Podo-Orthesiology in Germany
- since 2006 Member of the Spanish Physiotherapists Association